Ready to Print
An app for parents, therapists and educators to help teach pre-writing skills to children who are learning to print.
- Progresses through the pre-writing skills in a specific order so that children can master the visual-motor, visual-perceptual, and fine motor skills necessary for correct printing patterns.
- Ready to Print features 194 separate levels in 13 activities.
- The latest addition is the Touch and Drag activity, which helps students work on movement in one of four specific directions.
- Has a High-Contrast mode for students who benefit from a dark background.
- It provides activities and Free downloadable companion worksheets.
- Change size settings to match each child’s skill level.
- Progression from larger hand movements to smaller, more refined movements.
- Choose which activity and level to begin on.
- Multiple user profiles, and remembers skill settings and tracks progress for each user.
- Send progress reports via e-mail directly from the app.
- Detects if users are using an iPad mini, and adjusts sensitivity automatically.
- Choose from either sound effects or new professionally performed voice prompts.
- iOS 9.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Android 4.0.3 and up.
- Amazon Kindle Fire tablets.
- Age Rating: 4+.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.