Remote Stop - Universal
Remote Stop - Universal provides added safety for the wheelchair user as the wheelchair can be stopped by a relative or assisted by remote control. The operation also releases the wheelchair into normal driving again.
- Remotely control relay output.
- Built over a bi-stable relay, which means that the chair is not allowed to run from the stopped state by removing the voltage from AFS. It is only possible to release the chair for driving from the remote control or by disconnecting the AFS chair's INHIBIT input.
- Remote shutdown function.
- One button for stop, one button for run.
- Can be connected to all wheelchairs or scooters with inhibit function.
- Range approx. 100m at optimal conditions.
- Possibility of connecting several transmitters.
- Connects to 12 / 24VDC power supply.