SAW - Special Access to Windows
SAW - Special Access to Windows - is a programmable on-screen keyboard. It is a tool for providing access to the Windows operating system for people who need alternative switch or pointing device input options.
- It replaces the mouse and keyboard with arrangements of letters, words, symbols, numbers, and shapes that can be automatically or manually scanned, item by item, and selected using switches.
- Supports Unicode.
- Includes its own "Blade" word prediction and abbreviation expansion engine.
- Can interact with the CCF-SymbolServer for graphic symbol support.
- Adds several other features designed to make creating interfaces easier for those who use alternative inputs.
- Languages: English, Swedish.
- Intended Audience: Education.
- User Interface: Win32 (MS Windows).
- Programming Language: C#, C++.
- Windows 7-10 compatible.
This product is a freeware software available for free download off of the internet from Sourceforge or search for: “SAW - Special Access to Windows”.