Sayz Me is a free text-to-speech reader for Windows. Text is typed in or copied from the clipboard and then read aloud.
- Speaks the clipboard contents.
- Speaks text from files.
- Speaks user-entered text.
- Select speakers' voices.
- Adjustable pitch, speed, and volume.
- Highlighting of currently spoken words.
- Select font, font size, and color.
- Double click to jump to a particular word.
- Available for Windows 98/2000/XP/7.
- Size: 2.34 MB.
For more information on this product, please refer to this reference website.