Scan & Paint
Scan & Paint is a Windows-based program developed specifically for students with special needs that introduces many different concepts while the student enjoys coloring pictures.
- Skills introduced: Step Scanning, Timed Scanning, Color Selection, Cause & Effect, Color Matching, Purposeful Coloring, Vertical & Horizontal Tracking, Hand/Eye Coordination.
- Minimum Cognitive Age Level: 1 year.
- Scan & Paint comes with over 60 simple pictures and includes categories such as animals, food, holidays and color matching pictures.
- There are instructions on how to add more pictures.
- Choosing either auditory narration of colors or music in the background.
- Timed scanning, step scanning with 1 or 2 switches or selecting a paint tube with the mouse.
- Selecting a field of between 2 and 10 paint tubes.
- Changing the pointer to either an arrow, paintbrush or colored cones.
- Setting the animation speed.
- Print feature enabled or disabled.
- Creating different picture lists for different students.
- Changing the narration language to a foreign language.
- Windows Versions: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- 130 MB hard disk space.
Options & Accessories:
Available in these configurations:
- CD (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Download (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Classroom License CD (can be installed on an unlimited number of computers as long as they are in the same physical classroom).