The Sequencer is an assistive communication device that allows users to pre-record audio messages and play them back in sequence. The Sequencer has 3 minutes of record time, 90 seconds per level. Each level is recorded independently, and users can also connect an external switch to the device.
- Pre-record audio messages and play them back in sequence.
- Three minutes of record time, 90 seconds per level.
- Each level is recorded independently.
- Can also function as a single-message device.
- External switch jack; relay jack for cause-effect.
- Includes one 9-volt battery.
- Dimensions: 3.5 in x 3.5 in x 2.25 in.
- Weight: 10 oz.
Options & Accessories:
- Available in a number of colors.
- Available as part of the Literacy Kit, Scanning/Evaluation Kit, and Ultimate System Kit.