SG-110M - Shotgun Microphone with Directional Noise Cancellation and TRRS Plug
The SG-110M Mobile Unidirectional Shotgun Microphone has enhanced sensitivity to far-field sound reception. This allows a user to record sound from further distances, which may help individuals with reduced mobility or others who cannot directly maneuver themselves closer to the sound source. The microphone was designed to be lightweight and portable and is suitable for recording sound in in lecture halls, meeting rooms and courtrooms.
- Directional Shotgun Microphone with enhanced sensitivity for far-field sound reception.
- Highly directional polar response.
- 30-inch shielded cable with 3.5mm right-angled TRRS plug.
- Enhanced RFI screening to eliminate audio interference.
- Adjustable microphone tilt with rubber padded base.
- Compatible with laptops, tablets, and most smartphones with a shared audio port.
- Compact and lightweight for easy portability.
- Includes C-300 Mobile Microphone Adapter for use with a PC, Digital Recorder, or a USB adapter.
- Frequency Range: 100Hz to 10KHz.
- Microphone Interface: 3.5mm.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for this product. These include but are not limited to:
See Manufacturer's website.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.