SimplyWorks SEND (Various Models)
The SimplyWorks SEND is a wireless transmitter which acts as an interface between any wired switch and any SimplyWorks receiver. SimplyWorks SEND is very similar to SimplyWorks Switches, just not built into a switch. Instead, you can use it to make any switch part of a SimplyWorks configuration. SEND allows foot switches, pillow switches, sip/puff, and other, less common, switches to become wireless. Plug the switch into the 3.5mm socket on Send, pair it to the SimplyWorks receiver you’d like it to work with and it’s now wireless.
A single channel wireless transmitter which acts as an interface between any wired switch and any SimplyWorks receiver.
A six-channel wireless transmitter that acts as an interface between up to any six wired switches and any six SimplyWorks receivers. Send-6 also has a facility to allow the switches to function as a mouse. Four of the switches work as cursor up, down, left and right and the remaining two become Left Click and Right Click.
These features are common to all versions:
- Works with any SimplyWorks receiver for computer or standalone switch access.
- Identical functions to SimplyWorks Switch 125 but allowing other types of switch to be used such as foot switches, sip/puff switches etc.
- Integrated LED display to allow switch function to be selected when used for computer access.
- Automatic power saving mode - no on/off switch.
- Long battery life.
The SimplyWorks SEND includes this additional feature:
- Single 3.5mm jack socket input from any switch.
The SimplyWorks SEND-6 includes this additional feature:
- Six 3.5mm jack socket inputs from any switches.
- Has a facility to allow the switches to function as a mouse.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries.
- 10 meter operating range.
See Manufacturer's website about the SimplyWorks SEND.
See Manufacturer's website about the SimplyWorks SEND-6.