Snap + Core First
Snap + Core First is an app for symbol-based assistive communication systems. It includes a wide variety of pre-designed button layouts, a full range of Acapela voices, and comes with free cloud storage backup. The app is suitable for people of any age with speech and language disabilities, including those with Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, and other intellectual disabilities.
- Includes a wide variety of pre-designed button layouts, a full range of Acapela voices, and comes with free cloud storage backup.
- Start communicating immediately with tools and supports, like core words, quick phrases, and topics, that allow a communicator to initiate and guide the interaction.
- A user interface designed for customization: editing and grid size changes, standard functions for dragging and dropping, quicker actions for linking pages, and a new Search tool for finding words quickly.
- Track progress: Data collection is now available in Snap + Core First. When the in-app track button usage is enabled, Snap will record information about each button activation.
- Basic button usage data can be visualized as button usage counts within Snap and additional data visualizations are available with a "myTobiiDynavox.com" account.
- The content in Snap + Core First is available in several languages, including German, English, Swedish, Spanish, and Dutch.
- Compatible with Windows 10 and iOS.
Options & Accessories:
Available for purchase as:
- One-time purchase for unlimited access.
- Yearly subscription.
- Monthly subscription.