Speak A Need
A five-level auditory communicator that enables users to choose and describe specific requests such as eating, bathing, and health needs. To operate, the user chooses a category, then uses the red button to sequence through up to 10 choices that exist within that category. After choosing the item she wants, the user presses the yellow button to play a recording that provides specific instructions related to her need.
- Five levels of communication.
- Total of 50 messages capacity.
- Five minutes of total record time.
- Includes jack to activate with external switch.
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included).
- Meansures 4"H x 8"W x 4"D.
- Weighs .75 lbs.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product(s). These include, but are not limited to:
- Textured Tops for Gumballs: Four different textured snap-on tops that can go on our Gumball switches, Small Talks, and Talkable communicators.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.