Mouse control for people with disturbances of fine motor skills, limited range of motion, spastic paralysis, and persons with dysmelia.
- Operation with a finger or by head rod possible.
- Button mouse with eight directional buttons (up, down, right, left, four diagonal directions).
- Right click, left mouse button, additional buttons for double click and it clicks the left mouse button.
- LED status indicator for locking function.
- Three different individually adjustable mouse speeds.
- Housing made of durable, scratch-resistant hard aluminum.
- Caption abrasion-resistant and glare-free.
- Directional Pad: eight yellow arrow keys.
- Keys Size: 16 mm.
- Key stroke: 1.6 mm round arched short-stroke keys with tactile and audible feedback.
- Keypad Size: 48 x 92 mm.
- Keys life: more than 10 million operations.
- Operating force: 0.7 Newton.
- Power consumption: 1 - 5 mA, type: 3 mA at 5 V + - 5 percent.
- Ambient storage temperature: -20 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius.
- Ambient temperature Operating: 0 degrees Celsius to 50 degrees Celsius with a maximum of 80 percent humidity.
- Connection: 6 - pin mini-DIN connector (PS/2).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years.
Options & Accessories:
- Extra large lettering, black engraving on a light keycap, or with white engraving on a black keycap.
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include, but are not limited to:
- Hinged feet.
- Cover plates for finger guide.
- Screw mounting with adjustable height by spacer.
- Tripod with an extendable telescopic tube, movable in all directions by two ball heads, mounted on a table edge.