Splash is an extended curriculum for students that offers age and ability-appropriate content for students with disabilities. Teachers can choose a topic at any week during the program, knowing that each week will systematically cover communication, social interaction, reading, math, health, science, and more. Student books have been uniquely developed with content adapted to three levels (Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3) to make a single unit accessible for all students.
- Each Splash Classroom Set can accommodate 10 students. It includes a teacher Tool Kit and 10 student literacy workbooks.
- Consolidated to a single program for both Elementary and Secondary students with age optional content and activities hosted on the Members-Only website.
- Internet and Media Center Research for each topic.
- Math content includes estimation, measurement, math tools, and money.
- Weekly Planner and Teacher’s Guide are re-organized for easier planning and prep.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.