Switch Accessible Matching
Switch Accessible Matching concentrates on developing matching skills by incorporating matching activities in an arcade-style game using graphics and sounds.
- In each activity, an object appears in the middle position of the game and it is up to the student to turn the wheels in the first and third position until they all match.
- The app can be accessed with two switches using step-scanning, 1 switch with autoscan, or touching the screen directly with a finger.
- Data is automatically saved and can be viewed to monitor progress.
- Each group contains a bundle of 10 different categories of matching activities.
- Each category has 5 objects to match.
- Although some categories may appear in more than one group, the objects are not duplicated.
- A free preview of the activity "Matching Clothes" is provided for evaluation.
- Group #1 includes Clothes and Electronics.
- Group #2 includes Baked Goods and Common Objects.
- Group #3 includes Animals and Bakery Items.
- Group #4 includes Food and Numbers 6-10.
- Group #5 includes Addition & Subtraction Activities.
- Compatible with iPad.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- For switch accessibility, the app has been programmed to work with the AbleNet Blue2 Bluetooth Switch, Pretorian Technologies interfaces, and RJ Cooper Bluetooth Switch Interface.
- The app will work with a Bluetooth wireless keyboard.