Switch Box (Various Models)
Switch Box devices are modules that create two functions in one switch: a short press and a long press. It is suitable for users who do not have the possibility of operating several contacts.
Switch Box AKL
This version is battery powered.
Switch Box AKL-PSU
This version is connected to an external power supply.
These features are common to all models:
- The two outputs can be used, for example, to activate door openers, switch on / off a wheelchair, profile selection, etc.
- The two relay outputs are timed and differentiate between a card and a long press on the switch.
- Two functions in one contact.
- Short press and Long press.
- Setup from print: Scan speed and hold time.
Switch Box AKL includes these additional features:
- AKL is battery operated and therefore does not require connection to an external power supply.
Switch Box AKL-PSU includes these additional features:
- AKL-PSU connects to an external power supply of 5 - 30VDC.
These specifications are common to all models:
- Small format, the module measures: 46 x 32 x 20 mm.
See Manufacturer's website about Switch Box AKL.
See Manufacturer's website about Switch Box AKL-PSU.