Switch Driver 6
The free Switch Driver software replicates mouse and keyboard commands with switches. With a simple set-up, assign actions to switches and customize and control any software package.
- There are two examples of switch actions to get started: Space and Enter.
- Users can edit mouse clicks or create their own with any mouse or keyboard action.
- Each switch can be set up to do one of the following:
- Press a key on the keyboard (with shift, alt, or control).
- Press a button on the mouse or move the mouse.
- Users can configure Switch Driver to ignore accidental switch presses in the Switches tab.
- In the Options tab, users can change mouse speed, or select Switch Driver to begin on startup.
- Compatible Switch Adapters:
- Sensory Software JoyCable (2 switches).
- Sensory Software Radio Switches (2 switches).
- Sensory Software JoyCable 5 (5 switches).
- Sensory Software JoyBox (12 switches).
- Crick USB Switch Box (4 switches).
- B&J adapters and joysticks (various).
- Any other switch adapter with a game controller chip in it.
- Users only need Switch Driver when the software they wish to control does not support standard game controllers.