Symbol Communication is a visual calendar app used by people with cognitive challenges and special needs for structure and image-supported communication. The calendar gives them structure by listing their daily activities in a visual format. The program works both through an app for mobile and tablet devices and over the Internet.
- Parents, teachers, and other support people have the opportunity to make a calendar of related images that create security for the user.
- It is possible to retrieve images from the large database with pictograms, but Symbol Communications also allows the use of the user's own images.
- Included: My Week board is a quality whiteboard with a weekly calendar that functions as an overview for all week's activities and can be carried around.
- Symbol communication can be used on both Android and Apple devices as well as computers and interactive tablets.
- There are free telephone and mail support.
- Symbolic communication supports Danish, Arabic, French, German, English, Norwegian and Swedish.
- A guide to getting started with Symbol Communication is included.
- The subscription is free.
Options & Accessories:
- Package that includes 1 year of Symbol Communication for Family Members only, no physical whiteboard.
- Package that includes 1 year of Symbol Communication with an unlimited number of users for Schools and Institutions.
- 60 days of trial access to Symbol Communication.