T-Series (Various Models)
The T-Series devices are augmentative communication systems combining tablet-style form, function, and features packaged with Tobii Dynavox Compass software. The series consists of three speech-generating devices with a 7, 10, or 15-inch touchscreen. Each is developed for ambulatory users who have good hand dexterity. By writing messages on the screen, either with symbols or text, T-Series devices will speak the message out loud.
A portable, compact and ultra-light speech-generating device.
A loud, portable device that provides clear and quick communication.
A purpose-built speech-generating device for those who require larger letters or symbols.
These features are common to all versions:
- Features front-facing speakers.
- Includes support for switch input, scanning, a head mouse, or infrared.
- Preprepared for mounting on wheelchairs.
These specifications are common to all versions:
- Screen Type: Capacitive Touch.
- Operating System: Android 4.4.4.
T7 includes these additional specifications:
- Width: 20.3 cm (8").
- Height: 14.5 cm (5.7").
- Thickness: 3.65 cm (1.44") at speakers.
- Weight: 570 g, (1.27 lbs).
- Screen Size 7" (17.8 cm).
T10 includes these additional specifications:
- Width: 25.8 cm (10.15").
- Height: 19.5 cm (7.68").
- Thickness: 2.1 cm (0.83") at speakers.
- Weight: 850 g (1 lb. 14 oz.).
- Screen Size 9.7” (24.7 cm).
T15 includes these additional specifications:
- Width: 38.25 cm (15.06").
- Height: 26.37 cm (10.38").
- Thickness: 4.14 cm (1.63") at speakers.
- Weight: 1,75 kg (3 lb. 13 oz.).
- Screen Size: 39.12 cm (15.4").
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.