The T8braille is a braille keyboard replacement for a standard PC keyboard. Standard keys are arranged around the block of braille keys so as not to lose touch of the braille keys. The keypad also is integrated.
- Type using 8 or 6 keys.
- Press all the keys at the same time to form the desired sign according to the braille code.
- Choose between different braille codes (nationality and 6 or 8 points).
- For the writing of texts in black writing we use full braille writing based on 8 points, but to take notes or to prepare texts in abbreviated braille we used the code 6 points.
- For optimal efficiency, standard keys are arranged around the block of braille keys so as not to lose touch of the braille keys.
- The T8braille is plugged into the standard keyboard port or USB to the PC. No additional software is required for keyboard use.
- It is also possible to connect a standard keyboard to the T8braille using an integrated automatic switch.
- Dimensions: Keyboard: 295mm by 230mm, Keys: 15mm x 15mm and 14mm x 34mm.
- Standard keyboard port DIN5 or USB.
- 5V DC power supply (per keyboard port).