Talk Assist is an alternative speech aid that provides a voice for people who cannot speak for themselves. Using Text to Speech technology, anything a user types in will be spoken out loud for others to hear. Phrases will be saved to a history, and favorite phrases can be bookmarked for regular use.
- A voice library with multiple genders and languages to let users customize the app.
- Folder creation within the saved phrases section so users can better organize their most used phrases.
- The ability to change the speed of the speaking voice.
- The ability to change the volume of the speaking voice independently within the app.
- An attention bell to help the user gain attention before speaking.
- Clearing text input as soon as it has spoken, making things quicker for the ‘pro’ users.
- Size: 11 MB.
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating: 4+.
See product in Apple's App Store.