Talking Glucometer (Generic)
A talking glucometer—or voice output glucometer—is an accessible glucometer, or blood glucose meter, for individuals with visual impairments or print disabilities who have diabetes. The device features an easy-to-read LCD panel that speaks aloud the user's glucose readings.
These are common features found with this type of product. Not all products will have all features - so look at individual products to find the one that provides the features you need.
- Speaks aloud in an easy-to-hear voice the user's results.
- Typically, buttons can be located through tactile features and identified through raised imprints.
- LCD display panel typically features large, bold print.
- Features built-in memory for storing results.
Where To Buy:
This is a generic entry. This type of product is available from many vendors. Type or paste the following search phrase into your preferred web browser: "talking glucometer," "voice output glucometer," "talking blood glucose meter."
Options & Accessories:
- Combination talking glucometer and blood pressure monitors.
- Battery operated.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.