Talks & Zooms
Talks & Zooms enables low-vision and blind users to take advantage of most features available on their mobile phones, including contacts management, caller ID, and text messages; access to the web, email, calendar applications, and other screen content.
- Provides speech output of text displayed on a mobile phone to allow blind or visually impaired users to benefit from the full functionality of the device.
- Uses state-of-the-art text-to-speech technology with adjustable volume and speaking rate for maximum intelligibility.
- Optionally can read-out the caller ID and incoming text messages.
- Fully compatible with content search tool T9 Nav.
- Talks supports a variety of phones from the classic number keypad to full QWERTY.
- Zooms supports phones with the Symbian S60 3rd/5th Edition and with the Symbian^3 platform.