The program TAPIR.EXE is written especially for blind and visually impaired users. The program shows the display of TAPI-telephones on the PC screen, where special aids (screen readers) translate them into Braille, large print, or synthetic speech.
- Show the display of telephones via the phone device of TAPI.
- Dial numbers from PC and clipboard.
- Dial from other applications via LineMakeCall.
- Database with logfile of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Small address book.
- Windows 95, 98, or Windows NT.
- Telephone with TAPI driver (TSP=Tapi Service Provider) or a modem, ISDN-Card, or a PABX with TAPI driver.