TASH Win Alternative Keyboards (Various Models)
The Tash alternative keyboards plug directly into your computer, with no special interface required.
The Tash WinKing
A giant-size alternative keyboard.
The Tash WinMini
A small-size alternative keyboard.
The Tash WinKing includes these features:
- Keys are 1.25 inches in diameter and slightly recessed.
- The keys provide both tactile and auditory feedback.
- The WinKing has a built-in keyguard so that you can rest your hands on its surface without activating the keys.
- The WinKing controls both keyboard and mouse functions, so it’s great for people who also have difficulty maneuvering the standard mouse.
- All mouse directions, click, double click, and drag functions are performed by pressing directly on keyboard keys while in Mouse Mode.
- The WinKing comes in two layout designs, frequency of use and QWERTY. The WinKing is well-suited for people with gross motor skills who require an alternative keyboard with a large surface area or alternative mouse activation. Its big, bright keys are also good for people with low vision.
The Tash WinMini includes these features:
- Membrane keys are less than 0.5 inches and are closely spaced for easy access with a finger or mouthstick.
- The keyboard surface is very sensitive, less than 100g of force is needed to activate the keys and auditory feedback is provided.
- The Tash Winmini provides both keyboard and mouse control, making it easier for people who can’t control the standard mouse.
- Its compact size ensures that people with a limited range of hand movement can access the entire keyboard.
The Tash WinKing includes these specifications:
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 11" x 2.25"
- Weight: 5.5 pounds.
The Tash WinMini includes these specifications:
- Available for Windows or Macintosh computers.
- Comes in two layout designs, frequency of use and QWERTY.
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 4.5" x .5"
- Weight: 1.2 pounds.
- It can be mounted using rigid mounting hardware.
These products are discontinued by the manufacturer, but they may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the products by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support them - or support them for long.