Teacher's Pet is an accessible test creation and administration program. It is for use by parents or teachers who wish to create accessible drill and practice exercises or tests for students who are blind or have visual impairments.
- The program allows the creation of both audio and large print tests.
- It can record test sessions to track student progress.
- Students interact with the program to provide responses, review answers, or browse through the set of questions.
- Questions include text, graphics, and sounds designed to help make the test or drill session more interesting.
- Teacher-oriented features include student management and record-keeping capabilities.
- PC running Windows 98 or later.
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.
- Sound card with speakers.
- CD-ROM drive.
- 30 MB hard disk space.
Options & Accessories:
- Also available as a Digital Download.