Termite Torpedo is an arcade-style game designed especially for low vision and blind users. It is designed to provide low vision users entertaining practice with eye-hand coordination, fixation, searching, a shift of gaze, focus, and tracking. In the game, termites are eating their way through Woodville, and the user must save the city by clearing the playing field of 12 levels of termites.
- Uses bright, high contrast colors for game elements.
- Includes full audio accompaniment, including directional information.
- It has a mode for blind players where the action gets described and where users get more control of the action.
- PC compatible computer running Windows 98 or later (including XP, Vista, or Windows 7).
- Internet Explorer 5.01 or later.
- Sound card and speakers.
- CD-ROM drive.
- 14MB of hard disk space.
Options & Accessories:
- Also available as a Digital Download.