Tobii Eye Tracker 4C
The Tobii Eye Tracker 4C is a small piece of hardware that attaches to the bottom of a computer screen and connects to the computer via a USB port. It tracks head and eye movements to understand where a user is looking at on the screen. The device uses a person's natural gaze movements to complement traditional input methods such as a mouse and keyboard to support simultaneous eye and head tracking and improve accessibility.
- Immersive gaming using the Streaming Gaze Overlay, which shows content creators where their audience gaze point is during gameplay.
- Secure login. Windows 10 offers native support for a range of gaze-based interactions and secure login through facial recognition using Windows Hello.
- The peripheral attaches magnetically to the bottom of the screen and connects to your PC via USB. Works on single screen set up.
- Free copy of a PC game included (while supplies last). Tobii Eye Tracking supports over 130 games.
- Game analytics. Use eye tracking analytics to get deeper insight into gameplay behavior.
- Size 17 x 15 x 335 mm (0.66 x 0.6 x 13.1 in)
- Weight 95 grams (0.21 lbs.)
- Max Screen Size 27 inches with 16:9 Aspect Ratio, 30 inches with 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- Operating Distance 20 - 37 inches / 50 - 95 cm
- Track Box Dimensions 16 x 12 inches / 40 x 30 cm at 29.5 inches / 75 cm
- Tobii Eye Chip: Yes
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (integrated cord, USB 2.0 BC 1.2), USB Cable Length 80 cm+100 cm extention cable
- Head Tracking: Yes
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.