Conversor TV Pro is a wireless listening device that allows users to listen to the television or other audio sources without increasing the volume on the television. Connect the mains power, plug the TV Pro transmitter into the television, place the pendant receiver around the neck, switch the hearing aid to the telecoil setting, and listen through the hearing aid or plug in a set of headphones or earphones.
- Mains powered and can be set up once and connected to the television for listening and viewing.
- When the television is turned off, the Conversor TV Pro transmitter stops transmitting and goes into standby mode. As soon as the user switches on the television it starts transmitting.
- Automatically adjusts the transmitted signal to cope with variations in speech and noise level on the television. For example, when there is a quiet passage in a film the noise level is often quite high when using an assistive device. Conversor TV Pro reduces this noise level until speech or music resumes.
- It can be used where more than one person wants to listen to the television or audio broadcast, for example, in care homes or charity groups.
- Dimensions: 10.2cm (L) x 3.3cm (W) x 2.3cm (D).
- Weight: 67 g.
- VHF Frequencies: Channels between 216.0000 – 216.9999MHz.
- Channel Selection: PLL Synthesizer.
- Operating voltage: 4.6V DC through standard mains connected PSU.
- RF Power and Range: <10mW; Inside – 90 to 150 feet typical.
- Dimensions: 6.5cm (L) x 3.4cm (W) x 1.7cm (D).
- Weight: 61 g.
- VHF Frequencies: Channels between 216.0000 -216.9999 MHz.
- Channel Selection: PLL Synthesizer. Pro auto-tune (PRAT TM).
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion cell
- Charge life: 10 hours approx. operation.
- Charge Time: 2hrs from full discharge.
Options & Accessories:
Available in different bundles:
- Conversor TV Pro upgrade kit.
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include but are not limited to:
- Conversor Pro TV cable.
- SCART adapter.