Unique Learning System
The Unique Learning System is a cloud-based platform designed specifically to give students with complex learning needs meaningful access to the general education curriculum.
- Enables educators to create differentiated, standards-aligned content for students from pre-K through transition enhanced by assessments, data tools, and evidence-based instructional support.
- Enables users to assign homework options.
- Provides detailed lesson plans.
- Standards alignments and evidence-based teaching strategies supported by data and analytics.
- Incorporates Goals, Preferences, Skills—a built-in GPS that helps educators guide students individually.
- GPS is a data collection and assessment center designed to guide the instructional path of students with unique learning needs.
- Summer Unit combines standards-based academics with a fun summer theme: At the Amusement Park.