The Videomatic is a high-resolution, flat-screen desktop video magnifier mounted on an ergonomic swivel-tilt arm.
- High-resolution 19"-class LED flat screen (approx. 48 cm in diagonal).
- Ergonomic and comfortable positioning of the height-adjustable and inclinable monitor.
- Three-level light adjustment.
- Individual positioning of text or pictures underneath the camera due to movable XY-table with friction brake.
- Ease of operation via four clearly structured and tactile controls.
- Overview mode: at the push of a button text will be zoomed out for better orientation at higher magnification levels.
- Line masking and shadowing offer a targeted orientation on-screen.
- Lightweight (approx. 12,2kg/26.9 lbs).
- Internal menu for further individual and customized adjustments.
- FullHD camera with digital zoom and comfort autofocus that can be turned OFF.
- Magnification by default from approx. 3.8x to 40x (can be extended within the internal menu).
- LVHD technology offers a high-contrast, flicker-free picture in HD+ quality.
- The low-vision camera has been edited optimally to reduce noise and blurring effects of the picture.
- LED flat screen 19" class | approx. 48cm.
- Adjustable in height, inclinable.
- Weight approx. 12.2kg/26.9 lbs.
- Dimensions approx. (W x H x D): 44 x 52 x 52 cm/16.5" x 20.5" x 20.5".
- XY table.
- Line masking, shadowing.
- Overview mode.
- Dimming function.
- Individual menu.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase. These include but are not limited to:
- Height adjustable table.