Vinvision Tracking Systems (Various Models)
Vinvision tracking systems enable individuals who are severely paralyzed or suffer from RSI, ALS, muscular dystrophy, and other complex physical disabilities to operate their computer hands-free by using eye or head movements.
This model consists of head-tracking technology.
This model consists of eye-tracking technology.
These features are common to all models:
- By looking at control toolbars displayed on the screen, a user could implement communication by using speech software, type, run computer software, surf the web, send an email, carry out environmental control, operate a computer mouse, play games, and more. is being used in homes, offices, schools, hospitals and long term care facilities with the purpose to enhance the life quality of people with disabilities all over the world.
aMouse includes these additional features:
- Other applications include HMI for Entertainment games by head tracking, 3D scene generation.
- No IR technology adopted, green and healthy.
- Compact design and easy to operate.
- Commonly used applications Internet access, gameplay, email, typing, text to speech, environment control, music play, and movie play, etc.
aSee includes these additional features:
- Other applications include entertainment and games, 3D scene generation, advertising analysis, UI design, and artificial intelligence, etc.
- Accuracy: 0.7 degrees, features can be customized.
- Precision: <0.5 degree.
- Sampling rate: 30/60Hz.
- Freedom of head movement: 300x200x300mm.
- Operating distance: 300~800mm.
- Capture mode: Monocular/Binocular suitable for desktops, laptops, and tablets.
These specifications are common to all models:
- USB 2.0 interface, plug-and-play.
aMouse includes these additional specifications:
- Complies with CE standards.
aSee includes these additional specifications:
- Weight: less than 100g.
See Manufacturer’s website about aMouse.
See Manufacturer’s website about aSee.