Visual Schedule Planner
Visual Schedule Planner is a customizable visual schedule app that is designed to give individuals who may benefit from visual support to ease transitions or anxiety an audio/visual representation of the “events in their day."
- Events that require more support can be linked to an “activity schedule” or “video clip” to help model the task even further.
- Users can view events daily, weekly or via a monthly calendar.
- “Events” of the day and “Activity Schedules” can be customized with images from the photo album on the iPad, by one of the apps 1500+ icons, images taken from the built-in camera (iPad2 only) or the apps internet image search.
- ”Events” allow an audio clip to be added to the images by voice recording or text-to-speech.
- Events in a schedule can be linked to a VIDEO CLIP or an ACTIVITY SCHEDULE to help model an “EVENT."
- Activity schedules have the option of having a “checklist feature” and/or a visual “timer” to help keep the individual on task. Both of these features can be turned on or off via the settings menu.
- The app allows the user or a professional to take notes about the individual’s day. These notes can then be emailed as a PDF for future reference.
- Users can access previously saved video clips and activity schedules via the icons on the home page. These can also be “hidden” to prevent unwanted access.
- A password-protected settings menu allows users to hide many of the features.
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.