Voiceye Maker (Various Models)
Voiceye Maker adds accessibility to existing printed documents without changing the originating application or print stream. The program creates a 2D barcode on printed documents that can be read by free smartphone apps and supports a variety of document types, including complex transactional documents.
Voiceye Maker Plug-in for MS Word
Voiceye Maker Plug-in for MS Word applies a 2D barcode that contains significantly more information than a QR code to documents right within Microsoft Word. When the barcode is scanned with a free smartphone app, available for IOS and Android, the document is fully accessible.
Voiceye Maker for Operations Express
Voiceye Maker for Operations Express enables organizations to be in compliance with current legislation that requires them to offer accessible documents for visually and cognitively impaired individuals in order to do business with many enterprises and government entities.
These features are common to all versions:
- Adds accessibility to existing system-generated printed, transaction documents without changing the originating application or print stream.
- Supports a variety of document types, including existing print streams, individual PDF documents, and document archives.
- Works with many standard input formats, including PDF, AFP, PCL, PostScript™, Xerox LCDS, and Metacode.
- Supports a range of processing options, including complete files, batches selected with filters, and individual documents.
- The 2D barcode can be added to all documents, some documents, or “on the fly” when retrieving and printing documents.
- The Voiceye smartphone application will read the content aloud, enlarge the text, apply contrast to make the text easier to read, translate into other languages, and store the barcode.
See Manufacturer's website about Plug-in for MS Word.
See Manufacturer's website about Operations Express.