VOXviva combines pre-reading and screen reading in a handy camera connected to a PC or laptop. In-camera mode, the current camera image is visible. It can be navigated with the mouse without moving the original. In the document mode, whole books can be stored as a document and can be viewed or enlarged at any time. The text-to-speech function reads Word documents, PDFs, etc. Scanned templates can be saved as text or mp3 files. In Windows 7, VOXviva pro can be operated without a mouse or keyboard directly on a touchscreen monitor. Six different display types are selectable, e.g. The overlay representation, which represents the scanned text in the desired defect color, but displays images unchanged.
- View and read scanned documents in seconds.
- Loss-free magnification up to 80 times (depending on the monitor).
- Automatic recognition of different languages within one document.
- Numerous display types, color displays, and textual settings can be set.
- User-friendly software with support for touchscreen monitors.
- System for connection to PC / Notebook with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Navigation: paragraph, sentence, word, letter.
- One country language, additional languages optional.
- Including headphones.
- Dimensions folded up in cm (W x D x H): 6,5 x 21,3 x 25,5.
- Weight: 500 g.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.