The VP Columbia is a desktop Braille embosser for printing Braille onto paper and other materials. The embosser can print 120 characters of single-sided Braille per second. Additionally, the Braille dots are height-adjustable.
- Prints 120 Braille characters per second.
- Desktop embosser for home or office use.
- Large-format paper.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10.
- Printing Mode: Double-sided.
- Tactile Resolution: 100 DPI.
- Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: 7 steps for color representation.
- Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights.
- Length: 6.2 in; width: 21.9 in; depth: 10.8 in.
- Weight: 19.8 lbs.