The VP SpotDot is a desktop Braille embosser for printing Braille onto paper and other materials. The embosser can print 50 characters of single-sided Braille per second, and the device has both color printing and tactile graphics capabilities. Additionally, the Braille dots are height-adjustable.
- Prints up to 50 characters per second.
- Color ink.
- Tactile graphics.
- Cut sheet paper.
- Height-adjustable characters.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10.
- Printing Mode: Single-sided.
- Tactile Resolution: 20 DPI.
- Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: 7 steps for color representation.
- Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights.
- Dimensions: height: 7 in; width: 24 in; depth: 17 in.
- Weight: 26.5 lbs.