Widgit Go (Various Editions)
Widgit Go is an app for creating activities and grids to support communication, learning, and language development. It is available in two versions.
Fourteen example activities are included.
Widgit Go Basic
Comes with eight activities.
Widgit Go includes these features:
- Print grids to make flashcards.
- Use as a voice output device.
- Write simple documents with symbols and text from grids.
- 14 example activities are included. More activities and voices are available in-app.
- Comes with an editor that enables users to make their own grids and activities. It includes the full Widgit Symbol Set with over 12,000 symbols.
- No Internet connection is required either for creating or using activities.
- Comes with a free Nuance voice. Acapella voices can be purchased from within the app.
Widgit Go Basic includes these features:
- Comes with 8 activities. More free and low-cost activities through the app.
- Option to purchase the full editor with over 12,000 Widgit Symbols as an in-app purchase.
- Can use any of the different language voices on an iOS 7 device. Users can purchase additional voices though the app.
- French, Spanish and Health Symbols available in-app.
These specifications are common to all versions:
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
See Widgit Go in Apple’s App Store.
See Widgit Go Basic in Apple’s App Store.