Windows Control is software that when combined with an eye tracker enables computer access on a Windows PC via eye gaze and switch input, replacing the standard keyboard and mouse. It comes included with selected product options for Tobii's peripheral eye trackers. Windows Control also is aligned with Tobii Dynavox software and follows the same design. Color schemes are adapted automatically to Windows, which makes the software feel like it is a part of Windows.
- All settings and features are gaze enabled.
- Features a "pop the dot" calibration.
- The new Controller window is always available on the screen and lets users Start/Pause eye tracking or bring up the Track status window to check their position.
- All important Windows access features are gathered in the shortcuts panel for quick and full Windows control.
- Within Windows Control and an IR module offer the ability to remotely control IR devices in nearby surroundings.
- Compatible with 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.
- Processor: 2.0 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- Dual-Core processor.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Hard Disk: 450 MB available.
Options & Accessories:
- Available in Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, English (US), Finnish, French (FRA), German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese (BR), Spanish (MX), and Swedish.