A wobble switch is an external switch device that can be operated by gross motor movement and may be more accessible for some users than standard-design switches that require more precise control. Wobble switches are long levers that can be activated by gently pushing an arm, leg, or head against them—without the need for grasping or pushing. Users also can mount these switches wherever needed, and the device can feature a "gooseneck" base for maximum positioning options.
- Long, easily triggered lever mounted on a base and can be activated by any gross motor movement.
- Two versions: mounted vertically on a base and secured with four rubber suction cups, or mounted on a 19-inch "gooseneck," which is very long and bendable.
- Dimensions: base size: 7"L x 7"W x 7"H.
- Weight: ½ lb.
- Gooseneck switch weight: 2¼ lbs.
Options & Accessories:
- Square base with suction cups, or bendable "gooseneck" design.