4 Choice Sequential Scanner for the Visually Impaired
Communicator device that allows users to pre-record and play various audio messages. This device was designed to be accessible for those with visual impairments and features easy-to-see illuminated icons. Additionally, the 4 Choice includes up to 300 seconds in total recording time, as well as auditory cueing for playing messages at different volume levels.
- 12 levels of communication.
- Up to 4 messages per level; work in fields of 1, 2, 3, or 4.
- 300 seconds of total record time.
- Recordable level announcer.
- Two jacks for switch scanning.
- 4 modes of scanning: inverse, single switch automatic, two switches automatic, and step.
- Adjustable scanning speed (1 - 12 seconds).
- 4 icon holders.
- Auditory cueing that can be turned on or off.
- Illuminated icons.
- Volume control.
- Storage compartment in base.
- Includes mounting arm, clamp, and base.
- Includes carrying handle.
- Dimensions: 16"L x 2½"W x 6"H; Base Size: 17"L x 5¾"W x 4"H.
- Weight: 4¾ lbs.
- Battery: 2 C & 4 AA.
- Requires external switch for operating.