Aacorn is a symbol-based AAC app which is specifically designed for children. It uses digitized (recorded) real children's voices and emphasizes language learning. it's branching pathway design visually shows the 'relationships' between words. It teaches language through word association at the same time as providing an assistive speech. Apple platform is required.
- Unique Word Tree™ Interface - teaches language and comprehension.
- REAL Recorded Children’s Voices (US,UK,Aus).
- CORE Vocabulary.
- Unique Word Prediction that learns and builds from what the user wants to say.
- Built-In Interactive Lessons.
- Powerful Word Creation and Editing Tools.
- Favorites and History.
- Word Search.
- Take/Import Photos with the iPad's camera or from the web.
- Child-Friendly Hi-Contrast Graphics, buttons sizes, and layout.
- 24/7 LiveChat User Support.
- Free Updates.
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 442 MB
- Language: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
See product in Apple's App Store.