Aira Horizon kit
The Aira Horizon Kit is a bundled version of the Aira service which connects blind and low vision individuals with agents that can help them navigate the environment through a video link. The kit includes a pair of Aira Horizon Smart Glasses, an Aira Horizon Phone, as well as charging equipment and necessary cables.
- The Aira Horizon Smart Glasses provide 120 degrees of vision, allowing agents to see more of the environment.
- Horizon Smart Glasses delivers over seven hours of continuous video streaming with agents on one charge.
- The Aira Horizon Phone also connects users to AT&T’s pre-5G network for a more reliable connection in some places.
- Downloadable manual.
- Aira Horizon comes with Chloe, Aira’s artificial intelligence (AI) agent. Chloe can assist with simple tasks so there is no need to connect with a live agent – saving time and money.
- New subscribers can rent-to-own or make a one-time payment.
- It can take up to 48 hours for the full version updates to complete. This can be expedited by connecting the Horizon Kit to Wi-Fi (if available).
- Aira is supported in the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
- A subscription plan is necessary.
Options & Accessories:
- Two plans available: subscribe to either Standard or Advanced plan.