Animated Toys II
Animated Toys II is a Windows-based program developed specifically for students with special needs that is comprised of 26 segments, each containing a toy animated on the computer screen.
- Skills introduced: Cause & Effect, Visual Tracking.
- Minimum Cognitive Age Level: 9 Months.
- The toys are activated by the single press of a switch, mouse click, or the keyboard "enter" key.
- The toys incorporate cause & effect skills, increasing attention span, visual tracking, and focusing on objects.
- Animation speeds, background music preferences, prompt images, and audio prompts are saved on a student level.
- It features 26 switch-activated toys that never break.
- The program works with switches, a mouse click, a touch window, or the computer keyboard.
- While a toy is on the screen, a status bar on the bottom of the screen tells the user how many presses are left for the current toy. It also tells the user key definitions.
- From the login screen right above the toy list, the user can click to either go through all the toys on the menu once and then return to the login screen, or continuously repeat playing the toys selected until the "Esc" key is pressed.
- Windows Versions: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- 80 MB hard disk space.
- At least 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
Options & Accessories:
Available in these configurations:
- CD (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Download (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Classroom License CD (can be installed on an unlimited number of computers as long as they are in the same physical classroom).