AraBoard is a free set of tools designed for alternative and augmentative communication that facilitates functional communication through the use of images and pictograms for people with communication disabilities. It also can be used to create boards with simple routines and boards to anticipate the completion of any task.
- Allows users to create, edit, and use communication boards for different devices (computer, smartphone or tablet), as well as for different operating systems.
- It consists of two complementary tools: AraBoard Constructor and AraBoard Player.
- AraBoard Constructor is used for creating and editing communication boards through the collection of Arasaac pictograms and any other image and audio stored on the device.
- AraBoard Player is used to execute the communication boards previously created in AraBoard Constructor.
- It can create boards from one to 32 boxes, using multiple possible combinations.
- It is suitable for people with motor disabilities and very basic communication needs.
- The tools incorporate the sweeping function, which facilitates its use for people with reduced mobility.
- Runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 or later.