ASL 519 Mouse Emulator
The ASL 519 Mouse Emulator is a mouse emulator device, available in three- and five-switch configurations, that is designed for use by individuals with mobility disabilities.
- In the three-switch version, full mouse emulation is achieved with only three switches.
- For example, the right switch moves the mouse cursor right and left across the screen.
- The forward switch moves the mouse cursor up and down the screen.
- The left switch controls the left click, double click and drag functions.
- The five-switch version allows a power wheelchair joystick to become a joystick operated mouse, which requires a separate switch for left click and drag features.
- For use with IBM or compatible or Macintosh on-chair computers.
- Computer access is provided via the computer's USB port.
- The system works with all power chair types and includes all interface cables.