Biggy (Various Versions)
Biggy, Biggy-Light, and Biggy PLUS
Approximate Cost: $59.00
Biggies are large cursors for all programs.
This version includes a selection of large cursors with various styles, colors, animations, and categories.
This version has all the functionality of Biggy, but only a few cursors from each category.
Biggy PLUS, Version 3.4
This version contains sounds for mousing activities, Big Biggies, and new animated and static medium-sized biggies.
These features are common to all versions:
- The selection contains pointers, busy cursors, sizing arrows, and many others, some of which are animated.
- Cursors are all in color.
- Large, bold replacements for several other types of cursors such as the I-beam and the 'Wait' cursor (the watch on the Mac and the hourglass in Windows).
- Both Mac OS 9 and Windows versions also have the following options:
- QuickPoint: Jumps the cursor to the default button (such as OK, or Save) in a dialog box to save time.
- ScreenWrap, to wrap the cursor around the screen; then it goes off one edge and will appear at the opposite edge.
- Windows features:
- ButtonMouse, to move the cursor, perform left/right clicks, double clicks, and drags, all with 2 switches (buttons) only.
- KeyMouse, to completely control mouse movement and button functions from the numeric keypad or IntelliKeys.
- Automatically increases the size of window-sizing, double-headed arrows.
- ClickLock, to lock down left or right button if held down long enough (may not work with all software).
- PanicStopper 'freezes' your cursor if it senses erratic or very quick movement.
- Built-in joystick capabilities that allow your joystick to control mouse and button actions.
Biggy has these additional features:
- The Mac OS 9 version:
- Cannot do what the Windows version does.
- Can automatically double the size of all other cursors.
- Can replace all application-specific cursors with Biggies of your choosing.
- The Mac OS X version (10.5 and before, not 10.6 and later):
- Cannot do all the things that the OS 9 version or the Windows version can do.
- OS 10.6 has a Magnification slider to make Biggy larger.
Biggy-Light has these additional features:
- Mac OS X version (10.5 and below, NOT 10.6 and later) can:
- Automatically double the size of all other cursors.
- Replace all application-specific cursors with Biggies of your choosing.
Biggy PLUS contains these additional features:
- Windows versions also contain the following options (new with Biggy PLUS version 3.4):
- Sounds for all mousing activities: moving, clicking, dragging, menus.
- Big Biggies.
- Animated BIG Biggies (in Win2000/XP).
- Many new animated and static medium-sized Biggies.
These specifications are common to all versions:
- Biggies are 32x32 and 32x64 pixels.
Options & Accessories:
Biggy includes these options :
- Biggy for Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.5.
- Biggy for Mac OS 9 and earlier.
- Biggy for Mac OS 10.1 - 10.5.
- Biggy for all Windows.
Biggy-Light includes these options:
- Biggy-Light for all Windows.
- Biggy-Light for Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.
- Biggy-Light for Mac.
Biggy PLUS includes these options:
- Biggy Plus for all Windows.
See manufacturer's website about Biggy and Biggy Plus.
See manufacturer's website about Biggy-Light.