BraillePlace is a braille printer designed for use by individuals who are blind or have low vision. This interpoint embosser has a print speed of 300 characters per second and is designed for use in braille publishing. It can print lines 45 characters wide using Library of Congress spacing, with 27 lines per page maximum.
- Embossing speed of 300 characters per second.
- 4 megabyte text buffer.
- Supports two graphics modes (13 DPI and 17 DPI).
- Embosses double-sided Braille on continuous form, tractor feed Braille paper up to 13.25 inches wide.
- Includes ET Speaks that provides automatic speech feedback.
- Multi-copy up to 99 copies of a document.
- Dynamic Braille Scaling allows size adjustment in Braille cell size and spacing from Regular Library of Congress to California Sign, Jumbo, Petite, Petite Relaxed and Marburg Medium Braille sizes.
- All modular construction.
- 90-day factory warranty, USB to Parallel adapter cable, line cord, user manual & printer driver on CD-ROM and toll-free customer support and/or email support.
- Dimensions: 58 x 30 x 39 inches.
- Power: Uses a 220- volt electric line.