The CDot Tracker is a head mouse tracker that is designed to replace a regular mouse. It works by tracking, in detail, the exact movements of a small Dot that is placed on the forehead, glasses, shoulder or any other visible area of the body. Once the Dot is placed, its movements are tracked by a high-resolution, intelligent camera and are instantly translated into accurate mouse cursor movements.
- When used in combination with the Tobii Communicator software, clicking can be done through dwell (the pausing of the cursor over an object on the screen for a preprogrammed amount of time) or the use of a switch.
- Within the Windows environment, clicking can be achieved by configuring an external switch to act as a mouse click.
- Works with the Magic Cursor 2000 (by Madentec) software, which enables (among other features) the dwell function to be used for clicking.
- Any action within the capacity of a regular mouse can also be accomplished with the CDot Tracker.
- Size: 1.97” x 4.72” x 2.91”.
- Weight (with screws): 164g (5.8 ounces / 0.36 lbs).
- Input Voltage: 5 V DC.
- Power: 1.15 watts.
- Field of View: 45°, symmetric.
- Lens: Focus Free.
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C, 32-105°F.
- Infrared Transmission 850 nanometers.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.