Child-Guided Strategies for Assessing Children Who Are Deafblind or Have Multiple Disabilities (Spanish)
Child-Guided Strategies for Assessing Children Who are Deafblind or Have Multiple Disabilities (Spanish) is a CD-ROM that demonstrates Dr. van Dijk’s strategies and techniques for assessing and teaching children with multiple disabilities.
- The interactive CD-ROM demonstrates strategies and techniques for assessing and teaching children with multiple disabilities through the use of video clips, questions about the video clips, discussion, and relevant literature.
- Comprehensive assessments of two children are included.
- Through an interactive question and answer format, the viewer can design an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for the two children based upon the assessments.
- It includes an index of many terms on deafblindness and multiple disabilities.
- Each term is defined, explained in-depth, and illustrated by video clips.
- Comes with a printed article detailing the assessment process, as well as 12 full-text articles by Dr. Jan van Dijk and colleagues.
- Runs on Windows computers with a CD-ROM drive.