Cinema II - Life Skills
Cinema II - Life Skills is a cause and effect program that is age-appropriate for older as well as younger populations with specials needs. It consists of 75 film clips covering various categories where eight out of the 10 categories are dedicated to common life skills such as putting on shoes and putting on a hat.
- Each film clip lasts approximately 5 - 10 seconds.
- When the switch is pressed the first time, the title of the clip is displayed in large letters on the top of the screen and a human voice announces the title.
- When the switch is pressed the second time, the movie begins playing.
- Options in this program include:
- The background option of the film clip is either a colorful TV set or a movie theater screen.
- The auditory prompt interval for pressing the switch.
- Disabling or enabling movie categories from being viewed.
- Viewing movies in normal, large or full-screen mode.
- Viewing movies in category, alphabetical or random sequence.
- Replaying or skipping the current movie.
- Skills introduced:
- Cause & Effect.
- Word Recognition.
- Auditory Training.
- Life Skills.
- Hand/Eye Coordination.
- Minimum Cognitive Age Level: 1 Year.
- Runs on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- 111 meg hard disk space.
Options & Accessories:
Available in these configurations:
- CD (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Download (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Classroom License CD (can be installed on an unlimited number of computers as long as they are in the same physical classroom).