Community Integration Suite
The Community Integration Suite is a prompter and cognitive aid designed for use by individuals with cognitive disabilities. Simplified access to a handheld mobile device (not included) provides time-based schedule prompting, as well as personalized task prompting with digital pictures, video, and auditory instructions.
- Users traveling to work, school, or into the community have access to calendar reminders and support for important vocational and educational tasks.
- Features enable users to manage calendar events, whether the event is recurring or only requires a one-time reminder.
- Set a timer to track time; view past and future events; stay on track with sequential tasks; and respond to auditory and visual cueing.
- Tasks can be designed with personalized audio and visual cues, including video clips.
- Runs on Windows Mobile PDA's and smartphones.
Options & Accessories:
- The Community Integration Suite - Phone Upgrade includes Pocket ACE.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.